Horti's AI Plant Doctor has been trained by a NLP Data Scientist (and world's best botanists) to specifically answer questions related to houseplants. Just type your question in the box below and get your answers within seconds. We hope that this tool is a useful companion to all plant lovers.
Hort-AI Plant Doctor
- How do I get rid of mealy bugs?
- What are these white spots on my plant's leaves?
- How do I know if I am overwatering my plants?
- Tell me about the Ficus Audrey and how to care for it?
How it works?
NLP stands for Natural Language Processing, which is a subfield of artificial intelligence that focuses on enabling computers to understand, interpret, and generate human language. Horti's Plant Doctor is built using Open AI's Davinci API. The Davinci API is powered by a massive amount of data, including texts from books, websites, and other sources, and is constantly updated to improve its performance. As a result, the API is capable of generating highly sophisticated and contextually appropriate responses. We have then added our own logic to this data and created a tool that can mimic "the world's best botanist". Since these models are evolving constantly, you may get occassional bad/wrong responses.
- This tool may occasionally generate incorrect information.
- This is an experiment and is designed in good faith to help the plant community. Our hope is that it's used that way.
- To report any issues or share feedback please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.